- Best for Back Support, Leg Support
- Memory Foam, Firm
- Free delivery, 2-5 days delivery
- 2-year guarantee, 14-day return policy
Heartburn, Acid Reflux, GERD, GORD, Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR) and similar medical conditions all result from acid seeping upwards during sleep when laying flat. When sleeping slightly tilted on this triangle bed wedge, gravity helps stop this occurrence and reduces associated discomfort and sleep disruption.
The Bed Wedge is versatile and can be used in three many ways:
- Place it under your pillow to sleep in a raised comfortable position, ideal for sufferers of hiatus hernia, rhinitis, glaucoma, vertigo and respiratory problems. The Putnams bed wedge helps keep you upright and comfortable at the same time.
- Use as a back support when sitting up in bed.
- Place the Bed wedge at the bottom of the bed to raise and support your legs and feet. This provides relief from varicose veins, swollen ankles, phlebitis and oedema.
The Putnams Bed Wedge is recommended by the NHS for acid reflux and comes with a 2-year guarantee.
There are five UK sizes available to choose from:
- Standard (61cm): W24" x L30" x H6"
- Single (91.5cm): W36" x L30" x H6"
- Double (137cm): W54" x L30" x H6"
- King (152.5cm): W60" x L30" x H6"
- Super King (183cm): W72" x L30" x H6"
Please note that sizes larger than the 36" width will come in two pieces of foam (two side by side pieces that will be put into the cover to sit side by side). Covers for the sizes 54" upwards may require two people to put covers on and off.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.